Here you have a caprese Christmas wreath so easy that anyone can prepare it. With another great advantage: it is made of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella, often pleased by adults and children.
I have another version of Christmas wreath that I like so much and was my table decoration for the last years, but I like to change once in a while and this one here is perfect also when we need to move it (maybe we’re going to our son’s house this year again for the holidays).
I found it on Instagram and tried it immediately. And also approved it immediately.
- 1.1 lbs cherry tomatoes (the smallest)
- 1.1 lbs mozzarella cherries
- balsamic vinegar or balsamic vinegar glaze
- bay leaves
- Drain cherry mozzarella fro their water.
- Wash tomatoes and dry them.
- Wash and dry bay leaves.
- If you choose to use common balsamic vinegar, put it in a pan and boil it until it gets dense (reduction).
- Take each toothpick and add 3 pieces alternating mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Choose a plate to arrange your Christas wreath and place the bay leaves around the border.
- Place the toothpicks around creating the wreath and decorate with a thread of balsamic vinegar glaze or reduction.
- Buon appetito…e buon Natale!