I had this mortadella mousse recipe saved in my computer since some weekes ago. Then I decided to try it during the last weekend, when my children were visiting us. A success! Everybody loved it!
This mortadella mousse is super easy to prepare. I served it with Locatelli’s focaccia and, I admit, it seemed to me a gourmet version of a very popular sandwich here in Italy: focaccia with sliced mortadella.
I have found this recipe on Cucina Vista Mare blog and I didn’t change a thing!
- 6.4 oz mortadella
- 2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3.5 oz ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup + 2 Tbsp cream
- Cut mortadella in small pieces.
- Put mortadella into food processor and add cheese, salt to taste and ricotta cheese. Turn it on.
- Add cream slowly until it reaches the right consistency.
- Keep it in fridge until serving
- Buon appetito!