I’ve been preparing these pork chops for a while. For a strange reason I hadn’t yet published it here. It was upsetting me because, as I believe I have already told you, I am my first blog reader, as I myself search for the recipes here, as I don’t remember ingredients and istructions.
It looks like a popular saying, but it is not. I really post here the recipes I like (and have I already tried and I know that thay are good and that I want to re-do them again). This blog is really my recipes’ book… virtual and shared ;-).
I found this recipe on Mastercheffa, Stephanie’s blog, and I have only changed slightly the quantities.
It is a very simple recipe that will dress your pork chops with a new look and taste ;-).
- 5 medium pork chops
- 1 Tbsp Worcester sauce
- a thead of extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g / 1.76 oz peeled almonds
- 50 g / 1.76 oz breadcrumbs
- About an hour before cooking time (you’ll need 15-20 minutes for cooking in pre-heated oven), put the pork chops inside a bowl and dress them with oil, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper. Mix them well so the dressing can cover all the meat.
- Cover and let it rest in fridge for about one hour.
- Turn on the oven 200°C / 392°F.
- Cover an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Using your kitchen robot blend almonds together with breadcrumbs (so they won’t release their oil) until it is homogeneous, like a thick flour.
- Take each pork chop and pass on this breading, flattening them so that the breading attach to the meat, and put them on the oven tray.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for about 15-20 min.
- Serve immediately.
- Buon appetito!