A simple, easy, and irresistible banana and Cocoa dessert. Considering that each one has around 60 calories, I would say it is a whim we can afford.
Super easy to prepare, it is the ideal solution when you have that overwhelming desire for sweet but don’t want to dive into anything excessively caloric. We can say that they are almost banana brownies because they remain moist and leave a particularly good taste in the mouth.
Ingredients (for 8 sweets):
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3 Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa
- 3 Tbsp nut butter
- Turn on the oven at 356°F/ 180 ° C.
- Peel the bananas and mash their pulp well with a fork.
- Add nut butter, cocoa and mix well.
- If you do not use silicone molds, grease them lightly to prevent the cakes from sticking.
- Pour the mixture into 8 muffin molds and bake in the oven for about half an hour, or until, inserting a toothpick, it comes out clean.
- Let them rest for a few minutes before removing them from the molds.
- Buon appetito!