These chocolate witch brooms are treats that go well for children but also for adults. They’re healthy (I used only dark chocolate to prepare the brooms) and can be a silly cute thing to have fun amongst friends.
Together with the banana boos, these witch brooms are a cute idea for Halloween.
The chocolate witch brooms need alluminium molds (the paper ones would fall down with the weight of melted chocolate) on which you will carefully insere a toothpick, and then fix it on a surface that can hold them up (I tried with a paper box and it didn’t work. So I rushed into the fridge and found a cheese package that solved my problem!).
Melt the chocolate and fill the molds, taking care of “opening” some of them to give the shape of a broom, and let them cold.
- chocolate (I used dark)
- Take each alluminum mold and open it lightly to resemble a broom.
- Insert a toothpick carefully and then hold the toothpick fixing it on a piece of cheese, for example. A place that can hold the toothpick up while chocolate solidifies.
- Melt chocolate on bain-marie or using microwave.
- Carefully fill the molds keeping them in right position as you can.
- Let the chocolate solidify or, if in a hurry, put it in the fridge (carefully keeping the brooms at stand position).
- When done, put them face down, having your brooms ready to be served.
- Happy Halloween!!!