I had already heard about these Parmesan homemade chips through my sister. She even taught me to prepare Parmesan baskets with it to serve individual salad portions (as soon as you take it out of the oven, place it onto an upside down cup and it will solidify with that shape).
Yesterday I saw this recipe on The Honour System blog, but with an add-on: zucchini. I tried it immediately and repeated it today (no leftovers at all). It’s so easy and quick to prepare that you don’t need to think about it that much.
For me, it’s a great savory idea to serve with salads… and I intend to eat many salads before Christmas rich dishes ;-).
You need just three ingredients. Yes, three – considering a bit of grated pepper is one of them!
- 1/2 cup of grated zucchini
- 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly grounded pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Grate 1/2 cup of zucchini and mix well with grated Parmesan cheese
- Cover an oven tray with parchment paper.
- Create circles with the mixture.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the borders color.
- Let it cool and serve with salads.
- Buon appetito!