This pork with bacon recipe is really easy, quite not even a recipe. But it will surely make your guests happy.
I had a pork fillet in my freezer and found a sliced bacon package into the fridge (I believe my husband bought it by mistake while buying ham as we rarely buy bacon) and, as I don’t like to waste anything, I put together a recipe I saw on the Internet but was too heavy for my taste, inventing it my way.
The light and delicate pork fillet meat matches perfectly bacon that adds that savory touch that makes it special.
- 1 pork fillet (0.66 to 0.88 pounds)
- 6 not very thin bacon slices
- herbs de Provence (dried)
- 2 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- Turn on the oven 392°F/ 200°C.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Cut the pork fillet in 6 equal parts.
- Roll each bacon slice around a pork medallion and fix it with a toothpick.
- Put each medallion on the baking sheet..
- Add salt and dried herbs.
- Finish with grated cheese..
- Bake until cheese melts and bacon colors.
- Servire warm.
- Buon appetito!