This salmon with citrus sauce is an alternative to prepare this fish that we eat very often (such as this salmon I’ve been cooking very often).
When I saw this recipe on Bon Apetit, I was immediately attracted by the citrus sauce and I decided to try it immediately. And it didn’t disappoint me… but I fall in love with it. While eating I was commenting with my husband that it looks like (and tastes like) a gourmet restaurat dish.
I served this salmon with citrus sauce with glutonous roasted potates, but the side is up tp you.
- a piece of salmon fillet of about 1 lb.
- 1 shallot thinly sliced
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- grated zest of 1 orange
- 5 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- juice of 1 leon
- juice of 1 orange
- Turn on the oven 482°F.
- Mix shallot, half of grated orange zest, half lemon grated zest and 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil in a bking dish just the size of the salmon fillet.
- Salt salmon and distribute zest on its surface.
- Cook until done (about 30/35 min).
- In the meanwhile mix parsley, remaining oil, the half orange and lemon zest in a bowl. Add lemon and orange juice and mix well before dressing the salmon with this sauce.
- Buon appetito!