I fell in love with this savory cheese cake at first sight. I found it on the delightful blog Carlotta e il Bassotto, which has inspired me several times (stuffed zucchini flowers and the beautiful phyllo pasta breadsticks are just 2 examples). The author is very kind and teaches cooking classes in Switzerland.
This recipe is of an amazingly ease and quick to prepare. Today I literally prepared it in just a few minutes and then put it in the oven with the automatic switch-off timer. Perfect!
The ingredients have a synergistic effect, that is, the result is much more than the simple sum of the individual ingredients. This savory cheese cake is a delicate and tasty savory cake at the same time, which is widely appreciated by your guests, I guarantee it.
- 8.8 oz ricotta cheese
- 8.8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 4.2 grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon of grain mustard
- about 1 tablespoon of chopped rosemary and sage (minced with a knife)
- Turn on the oven at 356 ° F.
- Line a pan with removable edges of about 7 in in diameter with parchment paper.
- Mix all the ingredients with an electric mixer and then pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake in a hot oven for 1 hour.
- Let the cheese cake rest for a few minutes before removing it from the mold and cutting it.
- Buon appetito!