I like granola. I like very much granola. Even if I don’t like yogurt and eat it as it is or with a sliced banana.
It is perfect for me who often looks for a sweet treat. This simple granola is perfect for these moments, as it is extremely healthy.
I cannot say which granola I like best. I believe I can choose one or another only based on my mood of the day, as I like them all. It is up to you to choose the one you like more, between this one here, that’s the quickest and simpler to prepare, the first granola I posted and the coconut granola.
I found this recipe on the beautiful blog ColCavolo and I changed a few things. I didn’t use dates (because I hadn’t them at home) and I increased the quantity of the seeds (that I love!) . I also increased lightly the maple syrup to compensate for the sweet taste dates would have given.
- 0.22 lbs oat flakes
- 0.37 lbs dried fruit roughly cut (almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts)
- 0.14 lbs mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flax seeds, …)
- 0.14 lbs coconut oil
- 0.09 lbs maple syrup
- Turn on the oven 392°F/200°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Il coconut oil is solid, warm it a little just to turn liquid.
- Cut the dried fruit roughly.
- In a bowl mix fruit, oat, coconut oil, and maple syrup, stirring well to distribute ingredients equally.
- Pour it all onto the baking sheet and, helping yourself with a fork, distribute it the more you can.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes or until granola becomes golden.
- Let it cool completely before transferring to a hermetic vase.
- Buon appetito!