This sugar and fat free banana pie is a very simple recipe, but still very light and tasty. I decided to give it a try a day when I was dieting but feeling like eating something sweet, but not with many calories (just like these 2 ingredients banana pancakes).
I find that this pie is a good deal when we have the sweet tooth but still want to eat in a healthy and light way.
There are only 5 ingredients, mixed and put into the oven for 25 minutes. On the original recipe (seen here) they use raisins, but as I am not fond of them, I preferred dried red berries.
If you, like me, don’t want to grease the pan with abundant butter to avoid attaching, use a spray or directly a pyrex, from where you can serve it directly, avoiding problems when taking it out of the mold.
- 4 mature bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup small oat flakes (if you have the large ones, just use a mixer to reduce them)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp raisins or any other dried fruit you prefer
- Turn on the oven 356°F/ 180°C.
- Grease a pan or a pyrex.
- Peel and smash bananas with a fork.
- Beat the eggs and mix well with bananas.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Add baking powder and mix until well combined.
- Add raisins and mix until they are well distributed into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the pie.
- Buon appetito!