I’ve been preparing these tender chicken breasts for years. I don’t even remember how this recipe came to my mind, but it always pleases all, probably because the chicken breasts come out very moist and tender.
It is a very easy recipe and so quick to prepare. You don’t need any expertise to do it. It is often the dinner when I don’t have any idea nor time but don’t want to eat bread and cheese.
Don’t worry with being precise with the recipe. The amount of lemon juice will depend on the quantity of chicken you’re cooking. For 4 fillets (not big and already sliced) I use juice of one lemon. I never measured ingredients for this recipe. I just wrote them to give you an idea.
How to prepare moist and tender chicken breasts:
4 sliced chicken breasts fillets
dried aromatic herbs (rosemary, thyme, whatever you have at home)
extra virgin olive oil
juice of 1 lemon
- Put the breadcrumbs in a plate and add the herbs and salt. Mix them well.
- Take each chicken breasts fillet and pass it onto the mixture, covering it all.
- Put a large anti adherent pan that can arrange all fillets without overlapping, if possible, on medium gas and add a thread of extra virgin olive oil.
- Put the fillets into the pan and let them cook until golden and then flip them.
- When done, add the lemon juice over them, cover the pan and turn off the gas.
- Let them rest 5 minutes and serve.
- Buon appetito!