This tomatoes and olives wreath is very simple to prepare and it is also a beautiful decoration for your Christmas table.
I put tomatoes and olives in the oven before, with some aromatic herbs, garlic powder and a thread of oil, so we enhanced their flavors.
The guests can serve themselves directly from the wreath placed in the middle of the table.
I prepared different Christmas wreaths, choose the one that better suits your needs.
- cherry tomatoes
- different kinds of olives
- extra virgin olive oil
- garlic powder
- aromatic herbs
- rosemary twigs
- Wash tomatoes, eliminating leaves, and dry them.
- Turn on the oven 392°F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Put tomatoes and olives on it and dress with aromatic herbs, garlic powder, salt and a thread of extra virgin olive oil.
- In the meanwhile, wash rosemary twigs and dry. Arrange them along a round dish creating the wreath shape.
- Take tomatoes and olives from the oven and let them cool doen.
- Place tomatoes and olives on the rosemary wreath, arranging them as a Christmas wreath.
- Buon appetito and Merry Christmas!